Itemize Containing Books Tainted Pictures (Photographer Trilogy #2)
| Title | : | Tainted Pictures (Photographer Trilogy #2) |
| Author | : | Sarah Robinson |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 330 pages |
| Published | : | April 17th 2014 by KDP (first published April 1st 2014) |
| Categories | : | New Adult. Romance. Contemporary Romance. Mystery. Crime |

Sarah Robinson
Kindle Edition | Pages: 330 pages Rating: 4.24 | 283 Users | 103 Reviews
Chronicle To Books Tainted Pictures (Photographer Trilogy #2)
The second installment of the bestselling romantic suspense series, The Photographer Trilogy, returns and The Photographer is back with Kate in his crosshairs…will she find out who he is in time to save the one person who matters most? The small, quiet life Kate Jackson had built for herself is over. The Photographer is back, haunting her at every turn with his menacing hints, reminding her that he owns her. Her romance with Derrick Kane is in shreds, their trust destroyed. Everything she’d ever worked for is crumbling through her fingers. But Kate is a fighter and refuses to allow a sadistic killer to take everything from her yet again. She delves into the police investigation targeting The Photographer to finally reveal his true identity, but Kate quickly learns that finding the face behind the mask doesn’t always make you safe. Monsters are only uglier in the light of day. Trigger Warning: Due to violent and dark subject matter, this book is intended for 18+ years old. This book does contain triggers for violence and abuse. This is the second book in a trilogy and ends on a cliffhanger. The next book, Untainted, is available on all retailers.List Books During Tainted Pictures (Photographer Trilogy #2)
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Photographer Trilogy #2 |
Rating Containing Books Tainted Pictures (Photographer Trilogy #2)
Ratings: 4.24 From 283 Users | 103 ReviewsAssessment Containing Books Tainted Pictures (Photographer Trilogy #2)
TITLE: Tainted Pictures SERIES: (Photographer Trilogy, #2) AUTHOR: Sarah RobinsonGENRE: Contemporary RomanceRELEASE DATE: April 17th 2014 MY RATING: ★★★★★5 CREEPY CRAWLY PHOTOGRAPHER STARS!!Does the loopey happy dance (like Mr Bean) stinky f*cking cliffy, drop kick Derrick isn't a drop kick any more and now I'm off to one click the next book..Thank god I waited and didn't get stuck down this mother of a cliffy (grins evilly) at the ones who did lolA PSYCHOTIC KILLER WAS HUNTING KATE DOWN ANDI was lucky enough to beta read Tainted Pictures and I was just blown away!! This is by far the best book by Sarah Robinson so far, even though her last two books were incredible. This book is nonstop action, drama, and romance. It is also a MAJOR cliffhanger which normally would frustrate me but this was so well done, I am just excited!! I can't wait for it to come out so that everyone else can read it- you NEED to buy this book. It is life changing!! Sarah creates characters that are so real
Tainted Pictures is the second installment in The Photographer Trilogy and picks up right where Tainted Bodies left off.Tainted Pictures has Kate and Derrick growing, both as individuals and as a couple. Kate is searching for and finding her inner strength and purpose in her life. Derrick is coming to terms with his treatment of Kate and becoming a much stronger man. As a couple they are learning to trust each other. Whenever they are together their chemistry is just undeniablesparks fly, as do

Holy CLIFFhanger batman!! This series just got real!!! I am reeling from that last page...I have no words right now, but the review must go on.Okay this book picks up right where the first one left off with Kate leaving the police station and a little guilty about her decision. I will admit that I was a bit miffed at her making such an idiotic decision but what is a book without some sort of drama, right? I think if I was in her shoes I wouldn't want anyone to see me in such a manner either, but
I was gifted this book in return for an honest review. I just love The Photographer Trilogy. I'm not really into crime romance but have thoroughly enjoyed reading this series. This book surpassed my expectations in every way. Book 1 was so good and didn't think that it would be possible for the story to get better but I was so glad to be proven wrong. The myriad of emotions I experienced in Tainted bodies definitely applied to Tainted Pictures. I laughed, cried, got angry, etc. However, I
This book continues on from Tainted Bodies.I was hooked with this book, just waiting to see how Kate and Derrick handle the aftermath of Kate's attack. I must say Derrick had to work hard to get back into my good books after the way he handled Kate in the hospital in Tainted Bodies, but he is on the road back into my good graces.The whole time I was reading I was trying to anticipate who The Photographer was and even though we haven't been told directly, I am pretty confident that I have figured
G I am not even sure to start!! I feel very privileged to have been a beta read for Sarah Robinson for this book!! What an amazing job she has done continuing Kate and Derrick's journey in Tainted Pictures. Once again I stayed up all night on the end of my seat.This book is filled of even more surprising twists than Tainted Bodies and will keep you guessing till the very last page. Several times throughout the book I thought I had figured out who the "bad guy" was and then Sarah would change my


0 comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.