Saturday, July 4, 2020

Download Free Books Darkness Rising (Dark Angels #2) Full Version

Identify Of Books Darkness Rising (Dark Angels #2)

Title:Darkness Rising (Dark Angels #2)
Author:Keri Arthur
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 341 pages
Published:October 25th 2011 by Dell (first published October 1st 2011)
Categories:Fantasy. Urban Fantasy. Paranormal. Romance. Paranormal Romance. Vampires. Angels
Download Free Books Darkness Rising (Dark Angels #2) Full Version
Darkness Rising (Dark Angels #2) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 341 pages
Rating: 4.14 | 5270 Users | 266 Reviews

Interpretation During Books Darkness Rising (Dark Angels #2)

The sexy, thrilling adventures continue in bestselling author Keri Arthur’s new Dark Angels series, starring half-werewolf/half-Aedh Risa Jones.   Risa will go to any lengths to avenge her mother’s murder—even if it means making a pact with the most evil vampire she’s ever met. Lethal and powerful, Madeline Hunter is leader of the vampire council, and will put her resources behind finding the killer—for a price. The venerable vampire requires the assistance of Risa’s psychic powers. Quid pro quo. Someone—or something—is targeting the elders of the local council, cursing the immortal vampires to rapidly age, sink into madness, and die. Risa must track down the vengeful being responsible. But Risa’s father, a rogue Aedh priest, also enlists her in a dangerous mission. And not even the great Madeline Hunter may be able to protect her from the shadowy forces that desire nothing less than Risa’s destruction. From the Paperback edition.

Point Books Conducive To Darkness Rising (Dark Angels #2)

ISBN: 0440245737 (ISBN13: 9780440245735)
Edition Language: English
Series: Dark Angels #2
Characters: Risa Jones, Azriel

Rating Of Books Darkness Rising (Dark Angels #2)
Ratings: 4.14 From 5270 Users | 266 Reviews

Criticism Of Books Darkness Rising (Dark Angels #2)
I almost didn't sleep reading this book. It was slow in places and it makes me EVEN MORE suspicious of Lucian! I really love Azriel. He's strong and not quite silent. He broods and huffs but gets over it quite quickly. He protects and flirts with Risa in a way that deep down inside, I know that they are meant to be together.. So IMO... Lucian needs to leave. Or die, I'm not fussy but I do trust Azriel's feelings about him. Risa is coming into her own in this book while still dealing with the

A sequel series to the Riley Jenson series, this one is a little more serious. Risa JonesRileys pseudo-neicemight be more sensitive, but she isnt lacking in the balls-busting department. But more gripping is the sexy reaper, who watches her and protects her. Im anxious to learn his true motivation. This review applies to the first and second books in the series:Darkness UnboundDarkness Rising

,b>Posted at http://yummymenandkickasschicks.com/?...*Le sigh* Well, she did it. Keri Arthur managed to make me doubt one of the characters I enjoyed the most in the first book in this series. I told people how much I liked this character and how I was glad that Keri hadnt chosen to kill him off after book one because I was hoping to see more of him. Hes sexy and pretty and a good match for Risa. Not necessarily a love match, but their chemistry was amazing and reading them together was hot!

Dat feel when the secret bad guy is so obvious that even the oblivious heroine gets multiple suspicious twinges throughout the book. Yet said heroine obstinately and ferociously defends the bad guy against anyone who suspects him, and never investigates her suspicions. Snort.

Another great installment! This slow burn between Risa and Azriel is absolutely FASCINATING. Im in awe of this series. Why havnt i read this sooner?!

This books picks up where Darkness Unbound left off. Risa is still trapped between Hunter and her vampires, her dad and the Adeh, and Azriel and the Reapers. The book is action packed, but nothing really happens. There is some progress with the Keys, but they're still fish out of water.My problem is with the personal story. It is patently obvious to me that Lucien cannot be trusted and that Azriel and Risa are going to get together, but nothing has happened. Risa is ignoring her instincts where

I liked the plot of this installment more than the first, but a few of the sentences were verbatim from the first novel, which was disappointing. I don't want Risa's character to become stagnant, and it seemed to be heading that way in this novel. Also, I like a book with some downtime between action and regular life, and the first book achieved this really well. However, the second novel felt very rushed: there was little to no downtime between the action, giving the action less significance.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.